“great snacks”

Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium
Reviewed 12 July 2014

great snacks while wandering around seeing all the animals. we had a child's birthday party there and it was fun for everyone.

All reviews
"shark tank"
in 22 reviews
"entrance fee"
in 27 reviews
"wide variety of animals"
in 11 reviews
in 16 reviews
"giraffe feeding station"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect when coming to this attraction, I was not disappointed at all. Very family friendly, all maps and signage was very clear and easy to understand. All feeding and entertainment times were posted and well advertised. The workers throughout the entire park were very friendly and helpful. I went on the chairlift ride and it was a great view as well as relaxing (I would suggest removing your flip flops or in my case Birkenstocks, if they fall off in an exhibit they are gone). I took some great photos, it was very hot but I was able to hit a lot of shady areas and also got relief in the Aquarium buildings. At $34 I almost didn't go, however, I am glad I did it was well worth it. I liked that I didn't feel like I was at a zoo, the animals were in habitats opposed to cages. At least the ones that were able to be.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We loved this zoo. It was clean & the animals looked happy & healthy. There was a lot of indoor exhibits which was nice on the 111 degree day that we visited.
There are a lot of interactive experiences here - our children fed giraffes & sting rays. The baby animal nursery is a must see, and it looked like they were building a really cool pirate ship area.
The train ride in to see some African animals was awesome.

We had an amazing experience that the kids will never forget. We will be back.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This little gem is tucked away in the west valley and is worth the drive out there. The enclosures for the animals in most of the park is more akin to cages, but they are growing and just opened a safari area that makes a better attempt to simulate a natural environment. The white tigers are great to see, and they have a lot of leopards there as well. Cheetahs will be coming later this summer. The aquarium is quick to go through, and not too bad for a landlocked state I suppose. I feel sorry for the seals in their current enclosure, but a larger one with a show stage is on the way.

All in all it's not a bad place to spend a day. I find the overall atmosphere at Phoenix Zoo better, but this zoo has a unique character and almost seems a little cooler due to the lack of concrete walkways.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This was a surprisingly great and decent sized zoo and it's still growing. Unfortunately we went while they were having record high temps in AZ but we still enjoyed it and thankfully they have several air conditioned buildings you can go in. A must do is to take the safari ride so you can actually go into the enclosures and get a closer look at some of the animals & some good info from the tour guide! Due to the heat we passed on the chair lift and log ride but I think the log ride would've been really neat because you actually go through part of the aquarium during the ride.