“Phenomenal sidewalk Cafe' on Old Litchfield rd.”
Review of Park Cafe

Park Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This Cafe' is totally Awesome to eat and dine on outside tables in Arizona's sunny weather.
The service here is extremely personable and they take time to please and talk to you as
if they appreciate your business and visiting them. We had Delicious meals and mine was the Blackened Grilled Shrimp that was top notch. I even took pictures of our Meals since presentation needed pictures. My significant other (Gina) and I want to
thank the wait staff (mainly Lino) and manager Gilbert, what a fantastic experience we had
after being let down in many ways across the street at Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park. Priced very low for what YOU get on all food selections. Unbelievable place and people there too.

1  Thank Travel4Ever2014

Reviewed 1 December 2013

As residents of Litchfield Park we frequent Park Cafe. Their good and service is fantastic even from our first visit. They always remember our drinks and our usual meals. I know for people visiting that probably wouldn't happen but it's a part of the overall service that we enjoy. The food is great! I always get the huevos rancheros and my wife the traditional breakfast. I read some of the other reviews and not sure where the negative experiences came from but I know this place used to be run by a different manager (not owner) and now the gentleman that is the manager is wonderful. We've never had a long wait even on the busiest day and have never had cold food or sub par service. If you're staying at the Wigwam give this place a shot; it's well worth it.

1  Thank Bnowellrip
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this place for breakfast - I had the huevos rancheros - don't know what they do in this recipe but it was a bunch of slop on a tostada.... Salty and nasty - they claim its a house favorite.... Maybe in a prison!

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Don't come here expecting a restaurant experience. This is a small place with a small staff and kitchen. The owner or cook is a nice and courteous guy! He told us he changed the recipe on the huevos rancheros and i ordered that for my fiancé and he loved it! I loved mine too I had the traditional breakfast and my eggs were cooked just like I like them "lightly basted". We enjoyed our breakfast but it was busy and it does not accommodate more than 50 customers at a time. So be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Drove down from the ranch to try this place out this morning.... Mistake.... Poor service before during and after.... Was asked to move, as I was sitting on the one and only long table (actually it was three small tables pushed together) Moved outside and the original server for what ever reason passed me over, OJ and coffee arrived, no sugar no milk nada on the table....
I never make a fuss, always look to see how I am treated and served. As customer service should always come first, and it is the servers job to do just that serve.....
Finally asked what I might like ! Still no condiments, and I had all but finished the coffee, OJ was already sunk! :-) Food came in a reasonable time frame, still no top up and just tomato ketchup and tabsco sauce brought out! After another period of time I was finally asked if I would like some more coffee.... The food was lets just say border line ok, eggs were not over medium, bacon hmmm sausage hmmmmm toast! ;( So, for $14.80 I had OJ 2 eggs 3 links 3 rashers of bacon and coffee.... Did I tip, yes I did. paid cash as I just wanted to get out of there.....
Overall I gave a rating on 1 due to all of the above, no excuse as it was not very busy and was almost 10am. Coffee who knows what it was.... tasted burnt.... ie had been sat a long time ;(