“Delicious ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Delicious ”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast place!! Love the Huevos Ranchero very good!! I also enjoyed the spinach omelette fresh spinach. Very delicious meal!!

3 Thank MandRSanchez

“Fantastic Breakfast/Brunch!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Went to the Park Café for the first time this morning for breakfast and had a wonderful experience! Service was superb and the food was absolutely fantastic! Definitely recommend the Southwest Eggs Benny and the Oatmeal Whole Grain Pancakes are to die for!! We frequent the area and will definitely be coming back to try more of the delicious sounding menu!! A++!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank TravelingGelutton
Patagonia, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal sidewalk Cafe' on Old Litchfield rd.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This Cafe' is totally Awesome to eat and dine on outside tables in Arizona's sunny weather.
The service here is extremely personable and they take time to please and talk to you as
if they appreciate your business and visiting them. We had Delicious meals and mine was the Blackened Grilled Shrimp that was top notch. I even took pictures of our Meals since presentation needed pictures. My significant other (Gina) and I want to
thank the wait staff (mainly Lino) and manager Gilbert, what a fantastic experience we had
after being let down in many ways across the street at Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park. Priced very low for what YOU get on all food selections. Unbelievable place and people there too.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Travel4Ever2014
Litchfield Park, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love it here!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

As residents of Litchfield Park we frequent Park Cafe. Their good and service is fantastic even from our first visit. They always remember our drinks and our usual meals. I know for people visiting that probably wouldn't happen but it's a part of the overall service that we enjoy. The food is great! I always get the huevos rancheros and my wife the traditional breakfast. I read some of the other reviews and not sure where the negative experiences came from but I know this place used to be run by a different manager (not owner) and now the gentleman that is the manager is wonderful. We've never had a long wait even on the busiest day and have never had cold food or sub par service. If you're staying at the Wigwam give this place a shot; it's well worth it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bnowellrip
“Should have stayed in bed!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this place for breakfast - I had the huevos rancheros - don't know what they do in this recipe but it was a bunch of slop on a tostada.... Salty and nasty - they claim its a house favorite.... Maybe in a prison!

• Visited September 2013