“Tired of getting the wrong order and today they really messed it up”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 December 2012

This is the closest McDonald's to my house so unfortunately I end up going there sometimes despite the fact that EVERY time they get my order wrong. How hard is it to get 3 Happy Meals right? I always ask for ketchup as my "sauce" for chicken nuggets and NEVER get any. It's apparently too far out of the box for them to contemplate something other than BBQ or whatever else is considered "sauce." What finally motivated me to write this review is that today they left out the apples from my THREE Happy Meals. I thought we were all healthy now at McDonald's but apparently that is just an excuse to give you a little tiny fry and nothing else. Oh and forget about a freakin' napkin. Just wipe your face on the cardboard. God knows there won't be any ketchup to wipe off.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Of course the food is as good as any McDonald's. What makes me rate this one so low is the terrible service. If you order anything more than 2 items the chances are it is going to be wrong. Each and every single time. I have never seen anything as consistent as this place.

1  Thank azblogger