Onze Rust Guesthouse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$178
US$69
Devon Valley Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$148
US$136
Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Stellenbosch Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$83
US$75
Travelocity
The Beautiful South Guest House(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscape townserene settingfarm atmosphereguest housespacious roomlovely breakfastbusiness tripenjoyed our staymisterguesthousegardenvenueaccommodationfarmsverandafurniturewine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Staying at Onze Rust has always been my preference from the first day I stayed there in 2011. It is home away from home, when one travels as often as I do you prefer to stay at a more quite place no traffic and appreciate nature which Onze Rust gives you that. If I have to comment about the care, I will need the whole day, I have arrived at 11:15pm which was very late, I found them waiting for me, she made sure that my food is warmed up and I am comfortable and because I had check out before breakfast was served she made sure that my breakfast was packed given to me before she went to bed on the same night. That was awesome. Their food is always good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Staff were exceptionally friendly and the accomodation had everything you needed.

Nothing particularly special or extraordinary and ultimately a little pricey in relation to what you received.

Location was overall average.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Thank you very much for a good time during my stay in Stellenbosch!! Very nice guesthouse in a beautiful scenery. Perfect location for a stay beside the cities of Stellenbosch and Cape Town, but very near and well connected to number of nice restaurants, wineries and places of interest!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2014

What a wonderful relaxing stay we had at Onze Rust. Ester was so welcoming and accommodating of us. we had an early check in due us wanting to get ready before the wedding we were attending and this was no problem at all for Ester. thank you so much for being so helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our experience was a good one all over. We selected a very humid day and my suggestion would be that Onze Rust invest in aircons in their conference hall and rooms. The staff was very helpfull. The view from the venue is amazing and we had a good day. The staff accomodated us with tastings & training when other venues refused. The catering was great. The venue and atmosphere is one of relaxation and unwinding. Thank you Esther & team.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business