I went wine tasting today, and I was very disappointed with the service.
The lady just poured the wines and didn't tell us anything about them. When I asked her some questions, she didn't know any of the answers.
When I left the farm, I noticed that the security guard at the gate had a German Shepard in a tiny cage. Its been raining non stop for the last few days and the poor animal was lying on the wet ground.
I think that someone should do something about this dog or I will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel