We stayed at the Asara Wine Estate Hotel October 23 - October 27, 2013 and the experience was wonderful. We were upgraded to a 3 floor suite which was the size of a condo. The walk- in closet, balcony, patio, 1 1/2 baths, and large expansive windows were wonderful. A complimentary bottle of wine already in the room along with chocolates which were made and sold on the premesis were welcomed treats. Each morning when we left to explore the area, cold bottles of water were available to take along. The front desk people were accommodating to all our requests. What we really enjoyed was the wonderful food which was prepared and served by social, pleasant staff. This hotel is a MUST in the Stellenbosch area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel