Stopped at Asara to vissit the deli and wine tasting centre. The staff, all of them from the security guard to the barista/waiter/manager at the deli, were most welcomming, friendly and helpfull. Had a lovely lunch and especially enjoyed the coffee, as well as the barista's friendliness, professionalism and brilliant service - he is an asset! (I think his name started with a "C", but can't remember now).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch