We spent three nights at this very good wine estate near Stellenbosch. We had a fabulous room overlooking a small lake. We had a package which included dinner, bed, breakfast, afternoon tea and wine tasting. Unbelievably good value. Estate wine really good. Great cocktails in comfortable lounge bar. Fab breakfast, good dinner (wholesome rather than fancy). Helpful staff overseen by excellent and efficient manager (Pete). Well done all - will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel