“wine overnight”

Ranked #15 of 111 Stellenbosch B&B and Inns
Milano
“wine overnight”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Lovely place for staying at Stellenbosh.
Wonderful and spacious room, with toiletries and view on the wine lands.
Lovely staff and very good breakfast.
Perfect place also for tasting wine.
I strongly recommend the guest house.
For dinner absolutely suggested "the barrique", near restaurant.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bamberg, Germany
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A very nice stay. The personal is very flexible and friendly. They even prepared a breakfast for us in our room, when we told them that we are going to leave very early in the morning. Everything was clean and the vine very delicate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Bellville
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My mom passed away om my daughters wedding day and so I did not stay over I'm sorry I did not inform you but at that stage the weddoing has to go on and we had to make it a happy event for my daugter Analie Tears where rolling know and then but mange to keep it in control. Sorry about that , that I can't rate you or inform you It was done for my mommy and now is not with us. Thanks Estelle Gerber
Well it seems I have to rate to send the e-mail so all noy true as I explained we did not sleep over due the death of my mom

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I did enjoy my stay very much. I found the staff friendly and extremely helpful. I would just ask that given that we did have to leave early due to distance to travel to our work, and that it was winter, a warm breakfast would have been welcomed. YOur staff were not able to accommodate us as it was too early. While they did pack a cold breakfast and this was very nice, it would have been nice if a staff member could have been there earlier to accommodate us. I do enjoy a full breakfast when away from home and where lunch may not be satisfactory.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Sorry but your beds are tooooooo hard. Your breakfast area is cosy and well defined. Breakfast was good and coffee very good. In the bedroom, more coffee and milk should be on hand. Expected a little more luxury. Internet deceiving

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 6 August 2013

nice clean room with beauty products provided, excellent breakfast; wine estate offers a free wine tasting for their guests; stuff is very friendly and helpful; location is beautiful; on our trip (4 weeks) it was the best guest house

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the Champagne room during our honeymoon immensely! The luxurious bathroom feels like a spa experience and we had all the amenities we needed in the room. The surroundings are beautiful and the delicious breakfast was something to look forward to every day! We will definitely be returning for an anniversary.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple