When we arrived were pleased to learn there was valet parking, as its really busy in the centre of Stellenbosch and drove around 4 times trying to find a space!! The staff were welcoming and nothing was too much trouble, we were given good advice where to go & where not to go.
We stayed in room 3 above reception, it was spacious & luxurious with a huge comfy bed & tv. We had views out over Church Street and didn't have any of the noise problems mentioned in other reviews.
Breakfast was lovely, you could have continental and/or cooked breakfast, all of which was perfection. We ate out by the pool, lovely setting & looked after by attentive staff.
The evening menu was limited but this reflects the quality of their food as only the best will do, we felt it was very reasonably priced considering what we had.
If I could, I would stay here forever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa