Even before our arrival manager Ilizabet was extremely helpful and accommodating in our e-mail conversations and during our stay nothing was too much bother to her.
Our manor room was delighful (we had booked a 'petit' room but received an upgrade as it was my 60th birthday, and an additional complimentary chilled bottle of bubbly in our room on arrival sums up the care and attention your will receive ar this wonderful and atmpspheric little hotel throughout your stay.
Breakfast and dinner were absolutely superb, and special mention must be made of the freshly-made home-made scones at breakfast time.
The entire staff, especially Joanne on reception, walked about with a smile on their faces throughout our stay, they made us feel so welcome and we will definitely be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa