This hotel is hard to fault.
Warm, friendly welcome. Charming, helpful staff. Great food and atmosphere.
The room was small, but cosy and complete. Great to see that wi-fi is included too.
The hotel is located in a quiet street near the centre of Stellenbosch within easy walking of lots of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch