I booked my wife and I into this little boutique hotel for one night after we returned from separate trips overseas. The idea was to just get away from all that was waiting for us at home and enjoy a cosy hotel, watch TV or something and eat good food. The Coopmanhuijs did not disappoint in any area. From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty. All the staff were super friendly, helpful and proficient. As the hotel is in the heart of the trendy part of Stellenbosch, walking out the friend door you will find yourself faced with many options for lunch or dinner. The hotel has some parking bays so just give your keys to management and they will park your car so you need not worry about security or finding parking anywhere. You will not need your car as most of what you would want to see is in easy walking distance. Breakfast is wonderful so be sure to leave sufficient time in your schedule to sample a bit of everything on the buffet table and cooked breakfasts from the menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a heated pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa