I keep on coming back to Coopmanhuijs, and the experience continues to be as good as the first time. This time though, unfortunately I had one of the small rooms just close to the dining room, and definitely it was not one of their best rooms. If you have a choice (I didn't...), then choose one of the rooms upstairs.
Nevertheless, this is still probably the most friendly and genuine staff, I have found in all hotels I have visited so far in South Africa, and the hotel itself is nice and comfortable. If you plan to stay in Stellenbosch, then I strongly recommend Coopmanhuijs...
And by the way, you will never be sorry for their Wi-Fi connectivity. It is simply fantastic.
Thank you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa