I spent a few days in Stellenbosch with some girlfriends and we stayed at the Coopmanhuijs; we are really glad we did! It's well worth the money. It is quaint, charming, the rooms are very well appointed and the hotel is immaculately clean. Breakfast is delicious and you can't beat the location. We would definitely stay again!
NOTE: It's really nice to have the pool, but it is small and there are only (if memory serves me) 6 lounge chairs. If you don't get one, you are outta luck. A few of the guests there during our stay were "campers" unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa