We stayed here for 3 nights last week and had a fantastic stay. We had a very friendly welcome and were shown to our room, a lovely, fresh feeling and well decorated room at the back of the property with a balcony overlooking the pool. We appreciated the turn down service in the evenings.
The hotel is in the heart of Stellenbosch and an ideal base for exploring on foot. The car was valet parked and was brought to you promptly whenever you needed it.
We had dinner at the hotel one night which was very nice, its nice to sit on the street terrace. The breakfast is also very good and its a great touch to follow the buffet option up with freshly cooked warm options.
We really enjoyed our stay and will recommend to anyone we know that visits Stellenbosch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa