We only stayed at Coopmanhuijs hotel for one night, but we loved everything about it - the location is in the middle of the town, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was large and I had a balcony which was a plus. We didn't eat at the hotel for dinner, but the breakfast was very good. Great value, great location, great hotel and staff! Would definitely stay again.;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa