What a charming boutique hotel! We had a wonderful one night stay at the Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel and Spa. We were greeted at the door, and the valet whisked our car away. (Note, parking is very tight in Stellenbosch). There was some slight confusion about our room key, but it was sorted out quickly and we were shown to our beautiful room, with a balcony. Our room was picture-perfect; everything at the hotel is just as lovely as the photos on the hotel's website. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the very long bathtub was a real treat. The common areas of the hotel are beautiful, and we had a cozy early evening hour reading by the fireplace in the library/lounge. Breakfast deserves special mention. There is an incredible selection of delicious foods to choose from, and the breakfast area is lovely. The service is attentive without being overbearing, and we loved the location--walking distance to all the great restaurants in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa