Once again Coopmanhuijs boutique hotel surpassed all expectations. The welcoming whether at the initial check in or an in and out several times a day is warm and friendly. I had a particularly marvelous room this time, which was spacious and the bed must have the best mattress I have ever slept on. It had a lovely balcony overlooking the pool and a well fitted out bathroom with underfloor heating and lovely full size Charlotte Rhys toiletries. This time I only had breakfast there which is delicious but from a previous stay can well recommend the restaurant.
Probably one of the things I appreciate most about Coopmanhuijs is the welcoming my university going daughter gets and the no problem attitude should she want to spend the night.
The location is fantastic, so central, surrounded by fantastic shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa