De Hoek Manor
US$135
Devon Valley Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$136
US$126
The Stellenbosch Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$83
US$124
Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$128
Majeka House(Stellenbosch)
US$183
US$153
TripAdvisor
All reviewschurch bellsheated tile floorsturn down serviceevery eveningwalking distancetea and coffeeguest houselight sleeperwarm breakfastlovely placewonderful staywi fiprivate patiocentre of townbed was comfortablerestaurants and barsattention to detail
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed one night on 30th March 2014. Most unforgettable and frankly, I was sad to leave the very next day. My room was spacious and has a certain charm and character. It does not come across as your 'typical' B&B. My next morning's breakfast was served with a very personal touch. Very friendly staff and each guest has their own table.

De Heok for sure is my nest bed the next time I ever swing by Stellenbosch !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric K
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I really like the interior of the hotel and good atmosphere.
Very quiet except the bell from the church (it didn't bother me at all) and lovely restaurants and souvenir shops are just around corner!!
The receptionist was so kind and she even up greaded my room!!
So I was really enjoyed staying the hotel and Stellenbosch!!
I definately would like to stay the hotel again if I have a chance to visit Stellenbosch!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

the Village with excellent Restaurants are around the Corner, it´s the most convenient Location to stay in Stellenbosch. The Guesthouse itself is very charming but luxury, together with the very friendly staff, just fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Stefan E
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We found the comfortable accommodation, services, staff and breakfasts at De Hoek exceptional!
It has a perfect central location opposite the beautiful Moeder Kerk with easy walking to restaurants and shops and is also very conveniently located to the University.
We look forward to returning and will recommend it to friends who visit their children at the University!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

De Hoek Manor is lovely house right in the heart of Stellenbosch. The location is excellent and it was nice to have parking outside the hotel.

Our room was very comfortable, the staff were very welcoming and breakfast was very good.

Overall we enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple