“Fresh tasty lunch”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Stellenbosch
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant in the heart of Stellenbosch, honest, good food. Coffee roasters and bakery that provides the best and most unique experience in the area. Welcome to our home
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We were fed up of having cheese toasties for lunch and really liked the huge fresh salads served here. All interesting combinations. The roast beef sandwiches were also great. Really good coffee and I bought some beans back to enjoy in the UK. We are sorry we missed a chat with the owner, especially as we were with Scottish friends. An excellent choice for lunch in Stellenbosch.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Great place to have breakfast. Good selection with healthy options. I ordered wheat pancakes with yogurt and fruits. It was really good! Check out the photo. My friend got a breakfast burger of some sort and he was pleased. Coffee was good as well.

Service relatively fast. Waitress was friendly and readily gave her recommendations when she was asked. We were tourists and had no idea what to get. Prices are reasonable.

I complained about my hot chocolate drink and they changed it.

Restaurant was comfortable, there are allocated parking slots for customers (free) in an adjacent lot/area.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Really good coffee. Take a break away from the buzz of Stellies and enjoy the view of beautiful Dorpstreet. If you want to grab a take away or enjoy a piece of cake with a friend, one of my top 10 coffee spots in the Winelands ☕️

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Had a Soya Flat White with some friends :D Very good coffee...in a very popular, buzzing place! Absolutely loved it!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Long time lurker, first time poster. I think this place is excellent - great food and beverages, a changing selection on the menu with some good old favourites, delicious and scrumptious food that is well prepared with quality ingredients, with quality service. Staff are consistently professional and friendly. My only complaint is that the place can get quite busy at peak times and then I have to wait a few minutes for chair. The lemon pile is also a really fantastic way to keep the kids occupied :)