We stayed here for one night and loved it. The chalets face onto the Savannah and you can you watch the animals roaming from your room. The area is breathtaking as the sun goes down.
Due to the park being smaller you do actually get to see the animals rather then driving around for days and seeing nothing. We actually got to feed and pat the elephants which was incredible.
Our guide was informative and great fun.
If you are in Cape Town and you want a game park this one is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairy Glen Safaris, a family owned business about a hour from Cape Town is set at the foot of the world famous Brandwacht Mountains. It was the cherised dream of the latest owner, Piet de Jager to transform the land into a big 5 game reserve, which was eventually realised through his commitment and dedication over the years. Fairy Glen's name is derived from the dragon fly who used to fly over the Glen (Valley) and was so big, it resembled Fairies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairy Glen Hotel Worcester
- Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve South Africa/Worcester