See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I would like to say BIG thanks and GREAT appreciation for the people at PH Cumberland Worcester!!! From the Frontoffice staff(Vanessa them), Marketting (Charl) and the GM(Arie)
You guys are awsome and thank you for going the extra mile in making my stay with you guys always feel like home...
Will come soon again! :-) just to come say hello...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hannerie S, Owner at Protea Hotel Worcester Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Mr Dbezuidenhout

On Behalf of the Protea Hotel Cumberland Team,I wish to thank you for great comments about our property and the Team. You have inspired us to even do more for the wellbeing of our Guests.

Have agreat Weekend

Egidio Cardoso
Managing Director/Owner

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed one night on business. Very nice rooms, excellent facilities. Super friendly staff, very helpful and efficient. Excellent breakfast too. Recommended. The town itself has very little to see and do though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The Management is very helpful and makes you feel very special and important. the Chefs cook fantastic food. the staff treats you like your at home, my mother was so amazed at how special the management made her feel at a very important lunch at the restaurant, we will always remember it.
the church loves you food and service, I recommend Protea Hotel Cumberland for conferences and special events or just a nice dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel staff were wonderfully friendly and very accommodating of our 3year-old son. The hotel is laid out really nicely with a protected pool and a nice garden to play in. The restaurant also serves very good food, the Karoo lamb chops and ribs in particular standing out.

It was a great stay and I would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Yes it's an old hotel, but the staff and management treated myself my family and friends like royalty. They upgraded my suite free of charge, was welcomed by owner, will go back and just a big thanks to Charl, Ari and mr C..

• Stayed: December 2013