US$81
US$77
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

La Sunila Suites(Arpora)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$44
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$39
US$37
Resort Rio(Arpora)
US$116
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Resorte Marinha Dourada(Arpora)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$40
Orbitz.com
US$121
Coco Goa(Arpora)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Amani(Arpora)
Aavaas(Arpora)(Great Value!)
All reviewstabla restaurantfree dinnerbaga beachtwin roomcomplimentary busthomas cookroom boycleaned dailybars and restaurantsswimming poolaway from the hustle and bustleloved goafriendly hotelquiet areathe general managercleaned every dayfor making our holiday
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Pillars of Lagoa Azul
Manager Umesh, front office, house keeping, room service stewards coutesy car driver and security. Wotds can't express how good your service is and how wonderful each and every staff member that work for you'll place is so spike and span everything was so great..big thanks to Chef for preparing such delicious meals looking forward to another holiday with you'll Big thanks again from Roselin and family

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RLAGOA, General Manager at Resort Lagoa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Madame, Thank you very much for your feedback and staying at our resort.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had booked this resort about 3 months in advance before our trip & would read their ratings in tripadvisor & other travel booking portals at least one day in a week to confirm that I had made the right choice. I checked the photos of the resort & it looked convincing so i went ahead & booked it. I visited this place on a long weekend during the Dasara-Gandhi Jayanthi holidays. I called up the resort on my way since I was getting late to inform that I would check-in a little late but wasn't happy with the kind of response I received from a lady who wasn't friendly enough nor welcoming in her response which took a toll on my selection. After hunting for bikes I reached the resort by 7 p.m whereas my check-in time was 2 p.m. I was well received by a reception staff who was like a dude, cool & he did our check-in formalities with a grin. I was happy that the lady who answered my call wasn't there on my arrival. The hotel gave us a kokkum welcome drink which was unique & the reception guy answered all our queries clearly & explained the swimming pool timings (7 a.m to 7 p.m) , Daily shuttle which drops off people to baga (Around 5 rides per day on different timings), morning free breakfast etc. He also told about the Water sports, snorkling on an offer price.

Room:
I booked a standard room which had a decent sized one big room where they had utilized the space well by having a small kitchen, a couch facing the TV, king size bed, dining table & sit out facing the pool. The room was good - I loved the way they designed it smartly. Bathroom could have been a little more bigger in size. It was little small, the smallest I had seen in my travel routine.

Swimming pool:There's a shower where you need to rinse yourselves entering the pool. Swimming pool was well maintained & the best feature of the resort. We played, jumped, dived, swam, floated in the pool. We have a guy who closes the pool on time by 7p.m but let's us be there in it for 15 - 20 mins more on request. (Take Jersey variety clothes for the swimming pool)

Food:Morning breakfast was good. It's a complimentary BF & You know what to expect from it. It was decent. They can improve on it. We ordered dinner from the restaurant & it was good. Price of the food is affordable but they can deliver the foos little quicker.

About the Resort location: Resort is located around 1.5 kms from baga beach, since most of us would opt for a bike this shouldn't be a problem at all. There is a bike shop for hire near the resort. You could try that. There are two routes by which we can reach baga from the resort - Both r equally good. The resort has residents staying in & its not completely for tourist. It's like a gated community in which they had rented some for tourists but that ain't a problem.

Positives: Living room, Swimming pool, Pool facing rooms, Calm n Serene, Hospitality (Service boys are very helpful & kind with any help required)

Areas of improvement: Breakfast (Tea , coffee can taste better), Small bathroom, Extended restaurant menu should be replaced in rooms, Food delivery time

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms, Suite rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your feedback and staying at our resort. The detailed feedback written by you will definitely help the other fellow traveler to book our rest and get the know how of the hotel instantly. Thank you once again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Just loved the service. As they say "First impression is the best Impression", It was true. Really loved their welcome. And rooms were huge with hot water and tea coffee facility. Staff are very polite and helpful. Breakfast was good. Restaurant staff are very helpful. rental bike available just outside the hotel.

Due to some confusion I had forgot to checkout and had gone out. The staff was very polite and gave me some time to come back to hotel and check out.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Best Views, Calm Location, very close to Baga and Calangute.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your feedback and staying at our resort.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 14 nights and loved every minute of Goa. Taxis were easy to get. We hired a motorbike so it was easier for us to visit the beaches around our area ourselves. We would come back again. The staff were friendly with us and we miss Arpora.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
RLAGOA, General Manager at Resort Lagoa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Madame,
Thank you very much for your feedback and staying at our resort. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Fab hotel met some amazing people

The staff are amazing Mario,bunty, kavilash and room boy bassanta along with the restaurant staff

Beautiful location so chilled apart from the dancing cow but it fab to watch.

Has a fantastic jewellery shop on site Imi will find what your looking for and a good price too. I had a lovely ring made whilst we was there for a xmas present.

Can't wait to come back

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank beckie g

Dear, Madame,
Thank you very much for your feedback and staying at our resort. Looking forward to see you soon at the resort.