We booked this resport during our Diwali vacations from 5th - 9th Nov. Its the best example of a great place being wasted!! Below are the key points which are tempting me to say this:
1. Pathetic food. Its one of the worst food we have ever had at any time. The guys cant even prepare a sandwich, forget the Goan delicacies.
2. A hotel staff is best known under pressure and this staff doesnt seem to be trained in PR skills.
3. If you plan to chill out in the room and watch TV, FORGET IT!! Coz the cable has ONLY DD channels which are not viewed by people even in remote villages nowadays.
4. Basic necessities like Wi-fi not available (they are available ONLY at the reception and chargeable).
5. Boat ride was promised but was closed.
On top of that the owner is totally non receptive to any feedback you wished to provide, esp since he is doing good business. He doesnt care for what you think and has no time for a feedback from the guests.
For the cost of 30000 INR, i vowed and promised myself that i will never do this mistake again in my life and spend an additional 10K more to get myself in a hotel as good as the Radisson Blue. At least worth the money.
The location is the ONLY respite and the resort is blessed with a wonderful location and vast land available to have 2 pools, 2 lakes, however, seems much more like the one for people who are looking for less time to spend "Inside" the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora