Really nice hotel. Staff were very friendly and polite, especially the housekeeping staff, security staff and Sachin (top barman!). Staff will happily keep you topped up with drinks and snacks around the pool if you want to just lounge around (apparently this is a new thing according to people who've stayed there before). We stayed in the second block overlooking the pool & lakes which was very nice. Breakfast is pretty basic and a little bit chaotic but we did get the hang of it in the end. One improvement in this area could be the hotel investing in a new toaster as the current one is a bit random/slow but it all added to the experience I guess. We were first time visitors to Goa and found the location perfect as quiter than other hotels but able to access everywhere easily (and cheaply) by taxi (150 rupees to Baga, 200 rupees to Calangute). Also very close to Nicks Place which is a fab restaurant and a must visit place if you choose to stay in this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora