We have recently spent our winter vacation in Marinha Dourada. Hotel was very clean and hotel management was very helpful. Our room had a perfect view of the lakes. We were suprised to learn that lakes were actually salty water so that explains why there were no mosquitos in the room. We enjoyed sitting in the balcony and the view from the room.
Food was wonderful at Marinha Dourada. Breakfast had many choices to select from. We ate most of lunch and dinners at the resort, because we did not want to increase contamination risks especially with small children by eating places that we did not know well. Hotel offered intercontinental food choices, so I really enjoyed good sea food recipes from Goa. The stuff was flexible and helpful to fix our meals as we wanted from no spicy to whatever kids like.
Resort had entertainment at most of the nights we stayed there. We did not feel like we need to leave the resort at all. Our children liked the tree house and walking paths around the lake. Whole resort felt very spacious. The only improvement I can think of for the resort is access to WiFi. It was available only at the reception area not in the rooms.We would like to thank hotel management for excellent recommendations for Goa beaches and other historical places to visit .Overall, we had a good time in Goa and most enjoyable part was our stay at Marinha Dourada.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora