My 3 days long stay n experience wasn't good n impressive. Found Mr SHUSHIL PUNJABI (Owner) himself very commercial than service oriented. Resort focus is completely on foreigners than Indian customers. Resort management may not be bothered about this review but Below highlighted points may help travellers
1) Pls Carry lots of cash n dollars as resort doesn't entertain card payment. They even don't add bills to room n insist cash payment for restaurant n bar bills immediately. In fact v were called from outside to pay food bill of my family's dinner. Heights of commercial approach.
2) Never rely on complementary breakfast as not much varieties served.
3) Room service is pathetic n if they serve, will surprise u with high bills.
4) Evening Pool side dinner tables r always blocked for foreigners n Indians r not accommodated. Better plan outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goa is a destination that offers not just splendid beaches but backwaters, architectural and historical sites, waterfalls, spice gardens, national parks and bird sanctuaries. 100 elegant well appointed rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking either the swimming pool or the lush hills. The excellent multi-cuisine house restaurant has consistently been receiving rave reviews for the diverse selection of high quality food. Our prime location, accommodation options, facilities and service add up to the perfect solution for leisure travel, conferences and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Resort Mellorosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Mellorosa Hotel Arpora
- Mellorosa Hotel Arpora
- Mellorosa Resort Arpora
- Resort Mellorosa Goa/Arpora