I have just visited this resort from 4th nov-2013 to 8th nov-2013.Its the worst experience of my life with this resort.
They have not given us the rooms as per the commitment.
Breakfast is very bad.
No room service is there.In my four days stay only one time bed sheet was changed.
The most shoking experience is that although they are indian they are very much intrested in serving the Russians which is very shame for the owner.I dont know why goa toyrism is not taking any action for that.
No body is asking for water after reaching at resort on 4th nov.
I highy recomnded that never visit this resort.
If you want to know in detail here is my cell no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goa is a destination that offers not just splendid beaches but backwaters, architectural and historical sites, waterfalls, spice gardens, national parks and bird sanctuaries. 100 elegant well appointed rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking either the swimming pool or the lush hills. The excellent multi-cuisine house restaurant has consistently been receiving rave reviews for the diverse selection of high quality food. Our prime location, accommodation options, facilities and service add up to the perfect solution for leisure travel, conferences and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Resort Mellorosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Mellorosa Hotel Arpora
- Mellorosa Hotel Arpora
- Mellorosa Resort Arpora
- Resort Mellorosa Goa/Arpora