“Fun filled holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Special Christmas discount available!
Shared pool Thats our kitchenette equipped with a fridge,induction cook top ,kettle,fully automatic washing m
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shared pool
That's our simple yet beautiful bedroom with a double bed and an air conditioner
lovely cane swing to relax in the balcony.
This is another view of the bedroom and balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mayankver...
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Fun filled holiday”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We friends were visiting Goa for the first time. I must tell you it was such an amazing holiday, Goa and Goaville are now favourite places to go. I loved the cute apartment which suited our requirement. It is very neat, clean and well maintained. Staff is very helpful, they helped us get the Bikes and Anu sent us a list of places to visit.It is centrally located but still peaceful and calm in its own way..
I would recommend it to anyone travelling either single/small group or family..
Anu we are going to be back soon..!

Travelling group: Friends
Neha J
“Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed 12 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Anu is a great person to interact with, and her apartment is just perfect. Not only was the property located in a very quiet neighbourhood, it was also very beautiful and conveniently located. Besides, Anu made sure that all needs were catered to. The kitchen was well stocked, and there were games and books we could use when we were not out. As a gracious host, Anu made sure that we were comfortable, and made herself available to all requests. Would love to come back again soon! Thanks a ton Anu!

Liked best: The general ambiance
Liked least: everything was perfect
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Dec 2015
Dear Neha,

Thanks for your generous compliments, undoubtedly you too are a very nice guest to have!
It will be great to have you back.
Regards,
Anupama
GAGAN911
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“GOAAAA...CALLING....”
Reviewed 9 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I went for a quick 4 day break with my family to Goa and stayed at Anus place. The apartment is nice and beautiful just the way it’s shown in the pics. The locations is quite convenient and in the midst of the hustle bustle still nested in a quiet by lane ensuring peaceful surrounding in the midst of action packed Goa.
The house is quite neat and cosy, spacious enough for a small family and is quite well maintained. The housekeeping guys Ajay and Manager Gopal ensure that apartment is well kept and were equally warm helpful.
Anu went an extra mile to ensure our comfort and convenience and was quite accommodating to arrange an alternate arrangement till we could check in her apartment since we landed early in the morning after a long flight with our 2 young kids.
The apartment is centrally located and quite close to beaches like Baga, Calangute and Anjuna which were are well within a 10 - 15 min bike ride.
Anu was very helpful and sent a neat synopsis of things to do in Goa which were in close proximity to the house and coordinated well with my wife for the same. She even went to the extent of providing us with a telephone no of one of the local restaurants who could also deliver food at home. The name of the restaurant is Anand and the owner Anmol was a good and helpful young boy. We ate once at his restaurant and the waiting for the food seemed to take ages, but in the end it wait was worth it. The food was quite good and sumptuous.
Anu was in constant touch with us and when we complained about the aircon she was quick enough to respond and coordinate with the manager Gopal to get the issue sorted.
Overall we all had a good time in Goa and was quite a memorable experience and recommend a stay at her place.
Thank You Anu and we guys are looking forward for our next break in GOA....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: centrally located and value for money
Liked least: aircon...
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
13 Dec 2015
Dear Gagan,
It was wonderful to host you and your family and its very nice of you to leave this detailed feedback on your stay at GOAville. I and my team of Ajay and Gopal are all very passionate about making sure our guests leave happy with not only GOAville but also their whole Goan experience and therefore we try to assist with whatever we can and we love it!
And we look forward to seeing you again (soon)!

Regards,
Anupama
Sanjay S
“Awesome Stay ”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

I am really glad that I chose this place to stay in Goa.
Cleanliness, privacy, security, location, host, everything was just perfect.
All the best beaches, clubs(especially Cabana) are too close.
Host Anu is lovely to answer all my queries and guide/suggest me of all the nice places around.
Loved the stay. thanks!!

Dear Sanjay,
Thank you for your kind words, I will pass on your compliments to my team who help me deliver the promise.
warm wishes,
Anu
SarinRi
Mumbai, India
“Safe and secure Stay”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I was traveling alone with my 8 years old son, felt safe and secure. Our host Anupama was very caring, helpful and knowledgeable. Me and my son had a very enjoyable stay. Absolute value for money. Its spacey and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place to all the single lady travelers. Whenever I plan to visit Goa, this would be where I would love to stay again and again. Well equipped to take care of your need. OVERALL ME AND MY SON HAD A VERY BEAUTIFUL STAY. Thank you Anupama for all the hospitality extended to me.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed and the balcony
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Dear SarinRi,
Its great to know that you and your son were happy with the stay and felt safe and secure. I have a good team which helps me keep my promise of offering a simple, yet comfortable and well equipped homestay. The 24X7 security helps keep the place safe and establish a sense of security which i understand is of paramount importance especially for single lady travellers and families.

Hope to see you soon back at GOAville, regards - Anu
Neha S
New Delhi, India
“A perfect holiday pad...”
Reviewed 21 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our first proper holiday after having a baby, so we wanted to do things differently. After days of contemplation, we finally decided upon an apartment instead of a hotel for the flexibility it would provide us. N Boy! I am glad we did so! This place is located perfectly. . Peaceful and quiet yet not really cut off from all the action packed beaches of North Goa. The first thing that is a must for me in any hotel/ BB is cleanliness, Goaville score cent percent there. I just loved the French widows in both the rooms. They filled the rooms with fresh air and natural light.

The place is really kids freindly as not only was there a lot of room for my toddler to move around but there is high chair and car seat as well, both very thoughtful things on the owner's part. The kitchenette came in handy to rustle up quick meals for my little one. But what really made my stay most comfortable was the washing machine with drier!! Lol!! On a longish beach holiday especially with a toddler it was a blessing!

We did not really get to meet our host Anupama but would like to thank her for making our stay a super hit!

1 Dec 2015
Thank you Neha S for your compliments and i will ensure my team who assist me also know that you had a good time.
At GOAville, our endeavor is to ensure a no-nonsense simple yet tastefully done experience and promise is delivered and we are happy we did just that. being a mother of two young ones I understand how important a kitchenette can be :-)
Thanks and look forward to hosting you again at GOAville again! Regards - Anu
SWETAB222...
Mumbai, India
“Great alternate to expensive hotels!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We wanted to holiday in Goa but were too bored of hotel stays. With our 4 year old daughter me and my husband wanted a home like feel with close access to beaches and tourist places. On searching we found this beautiful holiday home GOAville.
From the minute we entered the apartment it felt so much like "home". Small details have been kept in mind which worked fabulously well for our stay. Our daughter was always engaged, either with the board games, enjoying in the swing or a dip in the pool. We could visit a lot of places and be back for her naps and rest.
This has been one of the most relaxed and memorable holiday for us and we would like to give the credit for this to GOAville(anupama and team, you guys ROCK).
I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a holiday with family or friends.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
20 Nov 2015
Thank you Sweta for your kind words.
It was a pleasure interacting with you and having you as our guest. Delighted to know that your daughter had a great time during the stay.
We are glad that GOAville was a part of your " most relaxed and memorable holiday"
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Regards
Anu
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing