After our second trip to this hotel in 2009 we swore that we would never return. A group of our friends, however, decided that we should all go for a holiday and booked here. I was hoping that the terrible service and attitude of the staff and management was just a one off deal the last visit, so I had higher hopes this time around. The hotel kept confirming then canceling our reservation and confirming our request to have rooms together, them could not even bother to get our rooms ready in time for our arrival at 3 pm. We had to stay in other rooms until they finally got it figured out. The 'manager' could not have cared less about any of this, and then when he did offer a compensation package (minimal at best) it was not followed through on at all and we were charged for all items they said they would comp. We are now certain to say that we will never return to this hotel, which is a shame because the facilities are really lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India