After visiting the north of Goa we decided to spend our 4 remaining days in a quieter area. The hotel is located approx 15min drive south of Dabolim Airport. You & your baggage are screened at the entrance by security personnel.
Check-in was completed sitting in the hotel lobby while you were served a fresh young coconut drink. The lobby overlooks the lagoon and beautifully manicured gardens.
We were allocated a room in Block 3, near the pool. The room was tastefully decorated. The bathroom, that was well stocked with toiletries and towels was seperated from the sleeping area by sliding doors. The bathroom has a wonderful sunken bath that also houses the shower.
Complimentary bottled mineral water was provided everyday along with fruit or small cakes. There is a kettle and a good selection of different teabags and coffee.
We found the bed to be very comfortable and the airconditioner was extremely quiet. There is also a ceiling fan for added comfort.
Our room had a patio overlooking the lagoon. The patio had two loungers and a table.
The swimming pool consisted of several pools at different levels. There were several areas with sunbeds which were very comfortable. There is also a jacuzzi.
The beach must be one of the cleanest beaches I have ever seen. It was a wide & long strip of powdery sand. The Hyatt has ample sunbeds on the beach. There are a few beach shacks on the beach who serve food & drinks. You will not be hassled by people trying to sell you things like was the case in the north.
Our room rate did not include breakfast. It costs approx €18per person. However, it was superb. A fantastic selection of American, Continental & Indian food. You will not be disappointed.
We had lunch & supper at several of the restaurant and found it all to be tasty. Our favourite was the Indian restaurant. The restaurant prices are quite steep.
The hotel provides an events calendar when you check-in. You can participate in several of the classes etc that take place should you feel like it.
Guests were of all nationalities and we found the atmosphere serene. There were no large groups while we were there.
The hotel provides a courtesy taxi back to the airport.
We can recommend the Hyatt. If you are looking for a quiet place to relax, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India