“Mindblowing service always!! Keep it up :)”

Heritage Village Club Goa
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cansaulim
Kolhapur, India, Asia
“Mindblowing service always!! Keep it up :)”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Everytime I visit this resort I always have some cherishing moments.
Last I had a visit on 29th July for 3n/4d, I had took club room as it is peaceful and spacious there. But this time I had my little 8th month daughter with me.
The service I had got keeping in mind my little angel was fantabulous. Got a friendly home kind atmosphere everyone was so kind polite helping I could forget.
Mahesh, Ambrose n few others were much helpful n kind. Nancy and sophia thanks for making our stay lovely and memorable.
Guest services , reception were also much helpful .
Actually overall this is a lovely and lively place to visit any time of the year. Will be visiting soon again.
This is the best all inclusive boutique resort.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank SagarHirani
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, 13 October 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we appreciate you sparing time and posting such a lovely review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that our services , cuisine and facilities were to your satisfaction . I also take this opportunity to thank you for recognising the efforts of my team.

The team at The Heritage Village also joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments.

Your compliments will go a long way to motivate us to continue to deliver warm and friendly holiday experiences.

I thank you once again for the recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

The Heritage Village club - Goa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (478)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had NOT GOOD experience while booking thru their agent. It was as if we are only interested & hotel is not interested in customers.
We had pick up from Goa airport, arranged by hotel. Warm welcome. Hotel property was good. Rooms are spacious. There was a group of 100 business people in the hotel. Very less family crowd. Hence we were not comfortable for first 2 days. There was impact on food quality as well. If hotel would have informed us earlier about this business booking, we would have postponed our stay.
But after departure of that group, it was good experience. Good food.
Sound sleep.
Tea coffee making m/c available in the room. No free wi-fi.
Beach is at 400 mtrs. away.
There were entertainment programs arranged by hotel, everyday. But we could enjoy it after first 2 days.

Room Tip: Since the hotel property is BIG, please enquire about other groups in the hotel during your stay.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RajeshS365
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, 26 September 2014

Warm greetings!!

It was a pleasure having you with us at The Heritage Village Club during your recent holiday to Goa.

Thank you for taking the time out and sharing a review on tripadvisor.

i am pleased to know that you had a warm welcome accorded by the resort and also found the services and facilities to your satisfaction and enjoyed your holiday with us . I only regret the fact that the big group unsettled you and disturbed your plans.

We normally try to keep the big groups skewed to low periods only, and manage their services of food and beverages separately.

I once again wish to thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club for a complete leisure experience the next time over.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Have been to Goa number of times and have stayed in many hotels…. This is undoubtedly the best place to stay and outstanding value for money… Proximity to the beach… Daily activities and best amazing buffet they serve… You need not go out of the resort and can stay there for days….

Room Tip: Choose a design room…..comes with a extra bed cum sofa facing pool….
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
12 Thank jsinghbedi
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Heritage Village Club on Tripadvisor.

Your positive observations with regards to our product , services , cuisine , accommodation and facilities is very inspirational to all of us.

Our team were also delighted to know that their efforts were so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred resort whenever you travel to Goa.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were 2 couples and this was my first visit to South Goa on 28th - 30th of June.
The hotel staff greeted us with a smile even though we were Indians. (Trust me I am not exaggerating but it is a truth in Goa, Indians are not welcome as against our foreign guests).
We spent 2 nights and 3 days and the rooms were very cozy for a nice sleep.
My friend's room's AC was not working and they got it rectified only on the last day.
Nice pool but it is a tad small to the capacity the hotel has. Saturday evening we did not have any room to take a dip so we skipped it and went to the adjacent beach (3-5 mins walk).
Pool side bar opens only at 11 AM.
Food is not great and is very expensive when you have ample options in Colva 8-9 kms away.
Bathrooms are a let down. Too small and suffocating and no bath tub.
Service is good and overall experience is very good.
The property is very beautiful and gives you a very expensive feel.

Room Tip: Do not go for the Superior Rooms; pay 500-1000 extra and go for the design rooms. You will not repen...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Subhendu_Mahapatra
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this review, 16 December 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Goa!!!

We thank you for sharing your experience at The Heritage Village Club on Tripadvisor.

Your positive comments on our team members , cuisine , facilities and our product is very inspirational to all of us.

I have also noted your feedback on the Air conditioning and will take all corrective measures.

I thank you for the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to the Heritage Village club on your future visits to Goa.

Pune, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were on a family holiday at Heritage Village Club (recommended by a friend) in May 2014. We spent 3 nights, 4 days at this resort. This is not a luxury resort but a very decent budget family place. Nice pool, clean and decent rooms, albeit smallish. The Club rooms are the best and I can recommend these.

We took the "all meals and all drinks" option which is an outstanding value according to me. The quality of food was quite reasonable.

The only problem is that the air-conditioning is not supported by their generator set. Since we had several power outages that lasted hours at a stretch, we felt the absence of air-conditioning severely.

The beach is nearby (a 2 minute walk) and clean. The pool is big, clean and has a nice swim-up bar. The service and staff was satisfactory and friendly.

I am giving this resort 3/3.5 stars. A nice place and a good value for your money.

Room Tip: Club rooms are the best and spacious.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank rohanino
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent vacation to Goa and I sincerely appreciate your gesture in sparing time and posting a review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our all inclusive package to be of great value.

I am also happy to read your positive comments on our cuisine and on the services of the team.

My team joins me in thanking you for your gracious feedback.

I once again thank you for the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

Little Aston, Birmingham
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just booked to go back to the Heritage Village next April! Been 6 times now, twice last year! Once with my husband in April and went back again in November with Pauline (golden girls). Couldn't make it this year so have really missed the place and of course all of the staff.

The staff cannot do enough for you! They are all so well trained and so, so friendly, all of them were amazing. The Thomson holiday rep (Assim - I think) was amazing and very helpful.

James who is in charge of entertainment was his usual charming self, we even spoke to the Hotel Manager a few times he was lovely too.

Nearly everyone I spoke to had been to the Heritage before and as they all loved it they keep coming back.

We are booked to go back and arrive on Sunday 5th April, our two good friends Jim & Fiona from Glasgow are meeting us there again. We met them 5 years ago when it was their first visit and we meet them there every year now.

Can't wait until next April. The shack on the beach fantastic, can't wait to see Anthony and Joseph again.

So excited!!!

Audrey & Stuart

Room Tip: All the rooms are good but my favourite rooms are the garden rooms, the posh ones!lovely.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
10 Thank audrey_hender
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

It was such a pleasure to have you with us at The Heritage Village Club Goa ,twice in one year and we truly value your patronage with us.

I am delighted to read your comment and know that you enjoyed the services and facilities at the resort on both your holidays.

Thank you for the recognition of the efforts of our team, It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with everyone at the resort.

We are very happy to know that you have booked again in April 2015 and the entire team looks forward to welcoming you back.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Heritage Village – what can I say? It was an absolute delight of a holiday for my husband and me… this beautiful and very quaint property is nestled in a small village in South Goa. What truly stood out for both of us during our stay at the Heritage Village Club was the high quality of service this place has to offer. From the moment we set foot on the property we were warmly greeted by all including the porters, the front desk, the bell boys you name it. Having had a long journey, we were a little tired but that was well taken care of by ensuring swift check-ins, a refreshing arrival drink all coupled with warm smiles.

Our room was beautiful with views of the gorgeous Arabian Sea on the one side and the beautiful resort lawns on the other. What truly amazed me about this place was the staff who are extremely helpful, good natured and always at your service. It’s a real credit to the hotel and its management.

Apart from that they have a good choice of food as well, I would highly recommend their Mango Terrace restaurant and some of its very delectable mouthwatering dishes with some wonderful live music in the background. During one of our dinners, we were also greeted by their General Manager, a wonderful young gentleman whose warmth and friendliness gives you to understand why the staff here always seem to be smiling! The housekeeping of this place will also never disappoint you.

And definitely look out for their entertainment if you are in the mood for some during your holiday, they have some great acts on display including a magic show and some great African dancers!.... Oh I almost forgot to mention the sumptuous gala dinners they organize… excellent food for every palate! This resort truly gives you a flavor of the ever famous Goan hospitality that many of us hear of and some of us experience.

We loved our holiday, Goa was beautiful and the Heritage Village Club was the best choice we could have made, we absolutely loved it!! We will be back very soon....

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank gillisanne
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

Your positive observations with regards to our product, services, cuisine and facilities is very inspirational to us.

The Heritage Village Club - Goa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cansaulim
Taj Exotica Goa
Acron Waterfront Resort
Holiday Inn Resort Goa
Holiday Inn Resort Goa
#5 of 10 in Cavelossim

Been to Heritage Village Club Goa? Share your experiences!