“very nice”

La Rouge Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Candidasa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Rouge Restaurant Candidasa Bali. "Serving great food, great people, and a greater purpose." We are a family friendly restaurant, we have high chairs for the youngest ones so mum and dad do not have to hold their children while enjoying their meals, at La Rouge everyone is welcome! We have exquisite food, awesome cocktails & a wonderful atmosphere, our friendly staff are very welcoming and their attention to detail is second to none. The menu has a range to suit all. Join in the friendly chatter at the front bar. Cuisine: Balinese! Western! Indian! Vegetarian!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband I ate here one evening, we had passed it the previous evening and it was really busy so we waited until the next evening. The service was really really good and the food was awesome. We also thought it was very reasonably priced. They also provided free transport to and from our resort which was a huge bonus

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Dined here a couple of times in April 2014. Good service and very good food. Nice ambience. On the other side of the road from the ocean, so no views, deco very pleasant. Will definitely revisit in future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Spent six days in candidasa and tried all of the top rated restraints in the area and this was by far the best. Excellent food, beautiful decor and top class service. Just amazing. 10 out of 10. Bagus!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Having chosen where I would eat all week on the basis of TA comments, it's only fair I take the trouble to write a review of my favourite!

I loved the gentle ambience, the quality of care from the staff, the cold towel after the main course, the variety on the menu, and all for a fair price.

This is definitely worth a visit when in Candi Dasa.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This restaurant is a must visit whilst in Candidasa - Unbelievable quality, attention to detail and service! The atmosphere, cleanliness, menu and bar selection are absolutely unrivaled by any other restaurant I visited in Bali. I would go far enough to say that it puts many fine restaurants to shame in Australia!