“Excellent night out!”

Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Candidasa
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A building with cone shaped alang-alang roof, with a violet lighted bar. In front of Candidasa's car park and side by side with La Rouge Restaurant.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We heard great things about this place....huge decorative pizza oven outside. Wonderful food & service. Heard they do a great breaks too, but we didn't get to try it.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel and taken to the Dining Room restaurant during our stay in Candidasa. Nice clean restaurant with friendly attentive staff. Had lovely entrees of spanish meatballs and bruschetta. Then I had a chicken pie for main, different but enjoyable. Good value for money and an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We love Indonesian food, but always nice to enjoy a western meal every now and then.
Loved the pizza and handy having a bottle shop next door! And free delivery!

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here last night and what a great meal. Jugs of Margherita's went down a treat. Complimentary mini pizza and drink to start. I had the potato skins for entree and the best Nasi Campur with black rice pudding for dessert. I could not fault my meal, the others had a variety including Pizza and creme brûlée for dessert. None of us could fault the food or service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We tried take out and my wife ordered a large pizza and waited for it. Upon seeing the size of the pizza she ordered a pasta dish as well. The large pizza really deserved to be called a small pizza or no better than a medium. Buying a frozen pizza at the store and heating it at home will give you a better pizza than what they serve. To me it seems they use frozen pre-prepared crusts and canned/frozen toppings. My wife said this was the worst pizza she has ever had. We could not bring ourselves to finish this pizza even though we were still hungry.

If you want good pizza don't go here. The pasta was decent however.