We travelled to Candi Beach Cottages from Maya Ubud Resort and Spa. We found this such a wonderful surprise in the quiet ambience and great ocean views. The location provides for a quiet, peaceful respite from the busy streets and tourist areas. We stayed in an ocean view cottage and could walk out to the ocean beach from our front door. The two pools are beautiful and the grounds are exceptionally maintained. The staff were super friendly.especially Armie, our waitress at the restaurant. There was nothing more pleasant and romantic than having the ocean as a backdrop to a candle light dinner. Even tho our stay was short, we plan to return again and again. It is nearly a thirty hour flight from Washington, DC. to Bali but worth every hour of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa