The hotel was good and staffs are very friendly. The rooms we stays are very comfortable. But there were mosquitoes but we have repellent. Due to the construction work they offered free Dinner (buffet). The food options are quite OK. Beaches are ok (haven't explored much).
Downsides are, Wifi are available at hotel lobby, pool and garden areas. The rooms we stayed in got no or very poor signal. This resort is bit far from Kuta area (almost an hour and a half).
Will recommend this for those who wants a peaceful calm place to enjoy their holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa