We stayed at Candi Beach Cottage for 2 nights, we chose this hotel because we had decided to climb Mount Agung and this was reasonably close to the climb and offered a beach side retreat when we finished the trek. The hotel is quite a long way from Bali airport, allow 2 hours, this was longer than we had expected. The hotel was well presented, clean and in a quiet idyllic location. The bungalow we stayed in was nice, the bathroom was a little tired, but the room was ideal for what we wanted. The pool/beach areas were very impressive and the grounds were immaculately kept. The new bungalows and sea view villas the hotel were constructing as we were there looked very smart and upmarket. The food at the hotel was fairly average, breakfast was a standard buffet and dinner was similar, however on one of our nights they did put on a smarter buffet which was very nice.
It was a very relaxing place to be both before and after our climb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa