Having originally booked a room for 3 people, we decided to upgrade to a pool villa. It turned out to be recently built, and it was just beautiful so no regrets here. It comes with daily cleaning, flowers and afternoon tea served inside or outside by the nice long and clean pool. We loved the villa, but the food in this resort is over-prized. You can eat much better for less money in Candi Dasa or even just outside the door. Turn left or right for some nice, local dishes. The service however was impeccable apart from one incident. We had a bit of a discussion with the reception over a price they'd given us for prolonging our stay. It turned out to be too low, but we insisted and it dragged out far too long. A quoted price IS the correct price!
All in all we recommend this place, especially if you can get a good proce on the villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa