Had just one night here as we were on an organised tour. The hotel and grounds were beautiful and the staff excellent-so helpful and friendly. It was very quiet during the day. Enjoyed having the swimming pool to myself. There was a large party of French guests who went out early and arrived back late afternoon. Breakfast was very good with lots to choose from. The waiter gave us a table that had a stunning view of the sea. Rooms were large.modern and immaculate. Bathroom ceiling was a bit strange being partially open! There were some renovations taking place but this did not effect us at all. We ate our evening meal in the first restuarant we came to along the road. It was very acceptable and had a pretty garden and lovely welcoming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A temple built in the 12th century resides on a lagoon by the edge of the sea. The village that surrounds this temple is known as Candidasa, where the villagers continue to enjoy their cultural lifestyle. On the beach nearby this temple is the resort of Puri Bagus Candidasa, consisting of 47 elegant bungalows designed in traditional Balinese style with all the modern amenities. Woven among beautiful tropical gardens we offer both sea view and garden view villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Puri Bagus Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Bali