I have been here two times for a time of one week. This hotel is one of the best in Candidasa. Rooms are big, equipped with everything. Breakfast is good like lunch and dinner. Swimming pool is big and plenty of sundecks are available. Gazebo with seaview ar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A temple built in the 12th century resides on a lagoon by the edge of the sea. The village that surrounds this temple is known as Candidasa, where the villagers continue to enjoy their cultural lifestyle. On the beach nearby this temple is the resort of Puri Bagus Candidasa, consisting of 47 elegant bungalows designed in traditional Balinese style with all the modern amenities. Woven among beautiful tropical gardens we offer both sea view and garden view villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Puri Bagus Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Bali