Stayed here as part of a 2 week diving trip with Aquamarine Diving (reviewed separately) This was one of the highlights of our stay in Bali. When we pulled up in the car the grand entrance with carved dragons was beautiful and very Balinese.
Quick and easy check in and you can put stuff away in the safe in reception.
The Villas were wonderful and spacious with outdoor bathrooms (no bugs encountered during our stay) immaculately clean as were the grounds. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The bathroom lovely with both bath and open shower. Plenty of wardrobe space and seating area. The hotel was pretty much full but it didn't feel that crowded we hardly saw anyone.
Pool was beautiful and there are lovely bales overlooking the beach...
The Spa is highly recommended, we had a free neck massage as part of our package and I had the reflexology treatment. I really wish I had discovered the spa sooner, the backdrop whilst you have treatments overlooking the lush gardens was so relaxing and the therapists were so charming and lovely. I wandered off to my room afterwards feeling like I was in a garden of eden!
Restaurant very nice, as well as the bar which had huge billowing white curtains and was lovely for pre-dinner drinks...the service in the restaurant was lovely and at breakfast time ..what a view! Extensive range at breakfast and great service.
You can walk into town to dine out and a lot of restaurants will then drop you home free of charge, what fantastic service!
We shall definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A temple built in the 12th century resides on a lagoon by the edge of the sea. The village that surrounds this temple is known as Candidasa, where the villagers continue to enjoy their cultural lifestyle. On the beach nearby this temple is the resort of Puri Bagus Candidasa, consisting of 47 elegant bungalows designed in traditional Balinese style with all the modern amenities. Woven among beautiful tropical gardens we offer both sea view and garden view villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Bagus Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Bali