I was a bit worried about staying here, as it got really mixed reviews on tripadvisor. Luckily, I had nothing to worry about! We stayed in an ocean view bungalow for 2 nights and it was perfect. Very clean and spacious, beds were comfortable, and our room had a good sized flat screen tv. AC worked wonderfully, but because it was the beginning of rainy season, the entire area had a really cool breeze. Night time was even a bit chilly. Bathroom was modern and huge with his and hers sinks and no sewage smell coming from the toilet. The hot water in the shower did tend to run out quickly, so I made sure to keep my showers short. The staff were friendly and helpful. The front desk even let us borrow his personal phone charger, as my boyfriend had forgotten his. The wi-fi connection was good from our hotel room, but it was annoying to keep logging in and out because the password for the wi-fi is only good for 3 hours. After the 3 hours, you need to go get a new password from the front desk (its free). Surprisingly, we didn’t come across any mosquitoes, but it might have been because it was so windy during our stay. It isn't in the center of town, but they do offer free shuttle service during the day. And most of the restaurants will pick you up and drop you off from the hotel for free. Our first night, we had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was okay, a bit expensive for Bali, but that is to be expected as it is a hotel restaurant. The next night, we called Vincent’s to come pick us up for dinner at their restaurant and dinner there was superb!! Breakfast was decent, typical hotel breakfast buffet. Just a side note, we did seem to stick out a little from the other guests (not that we minded), but the hotel seems to have mostly older guests (Maybe 50’s and older). But it did make the hotel more quiet and peaceful at night. I wish we could have stayed longer and will definitely return to stay here again next year. Everything about the hotel was soo relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali