We stayed for 2 nights, arriving from LOmbok by fastboat, and te welcoming was very warm.
Therooms are nice, though ours had a bit of a smell. Thz breakfast was great and the food in the restaurant is very good and very nice presented. Beautiful pool, good srvice and staff is very friendly. Candidasa as place does not present vey much but it's a nice place to stay for a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali