This resort is located in the rather remote part of Bali. Consequently, the town still exhibits the old and intimate Bali feel that I was looking for. The hotel is located by the ocean, but it does not have any beach at all since the wave breaks at the reclaimed land owned by the hotel.
The hotel is clean and nicely decorated. We stayed at the ocean-facing bungalow and were very happy. Breakfast was great. Most of the restaurants in the area will pick you up from the hotel, so you will not have any problem to get around. If you are looking for a place to get away and rest, this would be a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali