“My favorite place in the world!”
Review of Aquaria

and 1 more site!
Aquaria
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have stayed all over Bali in the past 5 years, but nothing matches the feeling you get when you arrive at Aquaria. From the moment you enter this magical little gem you are under it's spell. I have just returned home from 3 weeks at Aquaria, where I went this time to recharge after a stressful 6 months at work. It was my 4th stay there, & my 2nd three week break. Nowhere could match the amazing staff, who are always there to do something extra to help make your stay more enjoyable. The rooms are spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and they even provide unlimited purified water for drinking. Free wifi as well.
This visit I had a trip to the dentist & had a tooth removed - I was given ice chilled cloths to help with the swelling and offered any soft food that I required. They were wonderful, I got better treatment than in hospital!
The pool is so clean & inviting that a swim every few hours is impossible to resist. The generous, yummy breakfast included is more than enough to keep you going to early afternoon. The Restuarant will provide lunch whenever you feel like it, and the set 3 course meal at night is a steal for $12 AUD or there is an a la carte option. The food is so fresh, beautifully presented & absolutely delicious.
It is a perfect place for single ladies, as you have no need to go anywhere on your own after dark, so you always feel safe. I honestly cannot fault Aquaria. For me, it's No. 1 in Bali & I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool or ocean so have a lovely outlook.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Beverley B
There are newer reviews for Aquaria

Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is my third trip back to Aquaria. I love the ambience and the beautiful uniqueness of it. It's quiet, refreshing with ocean & sunset views that are stunning. The staff are always gracious & helpful without being intrusive, the food still fresh & tasty & the rooms immaculate. The energy is peaceful & serene. The pool is always inviting & clean. Not a bad word to say, it really is a piece of paradise here & will not disappoint. That's why I keep coming back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JenineG69
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Wow, where to begin! I am writing this review overlooking the ocean at Aquaria, sad that tomorrow night we are heading home! This was our first trip to Bali, and what an amazing introduction to this beautiful island!

My husband and I have spent the past 7 nights in a superior a/c room overlooking the pool (room 2A). The rooms are always immaculate, and the staff are AMAZING! The pool is one of the best features of the resort, it is natural so no chlorine which helps with your eyes! We are here during construction of a resort nxt door but the minimal noise was no distraction at all. We got the meal package (breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner) and it was beautiful, such value for money and absolutely the best food in town! It's great that each room is provided with a filtered water urn and the bathroom water is also filtered! I could go on forever but basically, we WILL be back and will be telling our friends to come here for sure! Enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank pippy85
Reviewed 24 February 2012

this place is the best all the staff have a very caring way about them .The swimming pool is wonderful as are the breakfasts. You can swim in very clear water just of the hotel or get a boat out to the nearby island.This is how i imagine bali to have been unspoit. I would think twice bringing children to me its an aduts resort small and intimate I felt so at home.cant say enough about how good this hotel is , loved it.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms by the pool step out your room into the pool !
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keysperth
Reviewed 18 February 2012

A very peaceful, beautiful, relaxing place - a paradise unto its own. The food was delicious. the staff all very friendly, polite, and helpful. The room was clean, spacious facing the ocean and provided all our needs. We enjoyed the pool that had a great view of the ocean, set in the middle of the gardens. As we ate our meals on the open patio/restaurant, we were able to enjoy the serenity of the pool and the ocean. The people of Bali make this island so special.
Definitely will recommend Aquaria to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Me and my Family rent the apartment superior for 2 days (we are 4 adults and 1 children) and we are really enjoy the lodging. The room was clean, service was good, and the price is really good 2 xD . My 3 years old daughter really enjoy with the pool, don't forget to rent a boat to white sand beach from aquaria..

The most important things is Aquaria have a great views. I've been at seminyak, nusa dua, canggu, and candidasa is the best. we'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Juremi
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My son and I stayed here over New Year's Eve for 3 nights. One night in a standard room, then 2 nights in an ocean view room. The view from the ocean view room was fantastic. To be able to see and hear the ocean is very calming.
Jeni and Glyn the owners are lovely people, thankyou very much.
As we were the only guests staying on New Year's not attending a wedding, we were invited with the staff and owners to White Sandy Beach for dinner and fireworks. What a beautiful place to be on this night.
We then went back to the resort and watched half an hour of fireworks going out to the ocean just next door. What a spectacular site. You could also see fireworks going off at Nusa Peninda island and around the bay. This is a night, my son and I will never forget and would love to do it all again this year at New Year's.
The staff are incredibly lovely and their service to detail is excellent.
The food was amazing. I just loved the chicken/mango salad for lunch and the fresh fruit platter for breakfast.
My son and I had a great time and have booked to go back in April.
Terima kasih.

Room Tip: The Ocean View Room was fantastic.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family