B Hotel Alabang
  • Room Service
US$26
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewssister hotelbuffet breakfastshuttle servicestandard roomsmall hoteli highly recommend this hotelhotel experienceweekend staycationaffordable pricestar hotelbasement parkingthe hotel staffpleasant stayrooms are cleanbusiness tripfree shuttlean overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a clean, well organized hotel. The rooms are nice and spacious. I stayed here with my wife for a week and everything was fine. At the ground floor there is a café where it is possible to eat and drink. I would come back here for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at B Hotel during my last day in Manila so I could catch my flight back to Singapore without the traffic stress and initially it was almost impossible to find the hotel as it was night time and driving around in Manila at that hour was a bad choice. Reached at B Hotel after the half hour of search and the first impression was pleasant. Surrounding was quiet and there was no traffic noise at all. Being in the business park, B Hotel lobby has an executive look and the check-in was fast. Unfortunately, I had made a booking through hotels.com and lo and behold, the hotel was able to offer a much cheaper rate than what I've paid for. What's up with that?
No more hotels.com for me!
Room was spacious and generally clean. I had a nice city view and rested well for my trip back to Singapore. Downside, no room service after midnight, therefore I had to grab a noodle pack from the mini bar. Now that I know exactly where is B Hotel, I would probably stay again during my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GabrielleRaj
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Decided on checking-in because of a birthday party my wife and I were supposed to attend in Cavite. Since we live in the farthest part of Quezon City, did not want to take my chances and drive home intoxicated. Chose B Hotel out of curiosity (saw it across the hotel I stayed at during the Holy Week). I was not disappointed.

For PHP 4,000 nett/night, parking was not stressful, the check-in was very smooth, and the rooms were very spacious. The bed and pillows were comfortable, and I enjoyed the view of Laguna Bay from our room. It was also very clean and spotless. All the staff were very polite and would always greet you. Called for room service and I thoroughly enjoyed the food (was not pricey too!). It is also located in a very quiet area of the Madrigal Business Park, so since we were there during the weekend, there were hardly any people and cars around the area. Taking a stroll in the park across the hotel was really relaxing.

The cafe at the lobby is where the breakfast happens. Lots of choices and I really enjoyed it. I would definitely stay here again if I would need to stay in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room is quite big, relatively speaking. But unlike its sister hotel, it doesn't have a tub. Breakfast is so so.....Not much choices...and the service is slow. One of the girls even waited for a customer before she buzzed out the table. she was just standing in front of the said table. Parking same as it's sister hotel is too narrow and small.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love smaller hotels that provide you 5 star amenities, and this is one of them. The hotel is conveniently located in Alabang near several call centers in the area.. This means excellent restaurants and shopping nearby.
Our room is in the "smallish" side, but that was fine... Plush towels, excellent bed/sheets and good AC. And WiFi access in-room. Their security system and staff was excellent (I had visitors come up to my room and they always checked with me beforehand before allowing them access to the elevator)... The biggest plus: their excellent breakfast buffet,mwhich was included in the room rate....
I will be returning back when I need to be in the area instead of Makati. (Note: They do have a shuttle to and from the airport but it's rather expensive... Taxi might be cheaper, or have friends pick you up in exchange for a meal!)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business