“Kenny Rogers Festival Mall 2”

Kenny Rogers Festival Mall
Ranked #201 of 301 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Muntinlupa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kenny Rogers Festival Mall 2”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Their soup is freakin' cold. I'm also sweating with their air-conditioning unit. Lousy staff, serves food without utensils. I waited for 5 almost five for minutes for utensils to arrive at my table, after I told the server 'Oh, do you have soap and water, I could be eating this salad with just my hand, or don't you have some utensils I could use instead?'. The walls are so old and with dirt everywhere.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Bertz22

Makati
“Bad food, bad service”
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I've eaten at this store (and other Kenny Rogers stores) with any problems but our last visit was so bad I don't think I would dine here in the near future.

First the queue system was confusing, there was a line to the cashier and another line along the side dish display, we asked one of the staff if both lines are the same or is one for dine in and one for take out, the staff said that the line to the cashier is the dine in line (which was longer), so we (and a few other patrons who overheard) queued up there and waited our turn. We found out as we neared the cashier that both lines served dine in orders, we could have been done ordering a long time ago. When we confronted the staff who told us which line to use, she ignored us and acted like the conversation never happened.

Second, our orders were not served all at the same time, which is not really a big thing but the order that was not served was my kid daughter's. When I went over to follow it up, it seems like they completely forgot to process it. When they finally did serve it, they forgot the utensils and her drink, the server left so quickly I wasn't able to ask him for it so I had to back to the counter again to make another follow up.

Finally, there was a strand of hair embedded in the chicken skin of one of our dishes, I didn't have the strength to complain anymore as it just seems to fall on deaf ears. I just took a picture of the said hair strand along with the receipt for reference.

To sum up, I like Kenny Rogers, I think their food is great, but this store ruined the whole brand for me.

• Visited December 2010