“Best Birthday”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Manila, Philippines
“Best Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We celebrated my daughter's 3rd birthday at the Bellevue on December 21st. The room was nice, they accommodated my request to give us a king bed. I bought a happy birthday banner and someone sent scotch tape up.. :) We brought my daughter to the mall to play, when we came back, a cake was waiting for her. I guess someone mentioned the banner:)

My friends from the call center in the area dropped by to bring gifts to Cassie and make tambay at the pool area and they were extended the same courtesy.

Lastly, my Dad was late picking us up, so I requested to extend an hour check out-- and they accommodated us--yet again. This hotel is just simply AMAZING.

I will book again for my husband's birthday in February -- this time at the new wing.

Thanks Bellevue! You gain a loyal customer. :-)

P.S
The waiters were very attentive during the breakfast buffet.. asking if we want fruits, or if we want fresh coffee since ours went cold during breakfast. sigh.. so worth what we spent.

Room Tip: The old wing is still great.. but we would try the new wing in February.
1 Thank monica a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

We just had a lunch buffet at Cafe de Aise in Bellevue Manila (Alabang, Muntinlupa City). The food served was just right-- choices were good and delicious but not too many to the point of confusion unlike other buffets rising in the market. What's good is that the location is not very public so there were not much people and the ambience of the place was kept well. The servers were friendly and they will treat you the same whether you stay in the hotel, you went there just to eat or you got the promo from a discount voucher. Will definitely return. :-)

1 Thank Chelsea B
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed here for a three week business trip (12/1/13 - 12/20/13) and had a phenomenal visit. Wherever I was in the hotel, I was treated like royalty. Whether it was at the front desk, at lunch, in my room, or anywhere else, I always felt at home (as much as you can feel at home when you're more than 8,000 miles away from your own bed). Some areas that I definitely want to highlight:

1. Meals at the Cafe D' Asie - food and service was very good. Noel was always extremely attentive and a pleasure to converse with.

2. Gym (3rd floor) - I spent quite a bit of time here in my off hours. Rolly was great and always very helpful. Whether it was a boxing workout, stretching, or spotting during a heavy lift. I appreciated his help.

3. Signature Lounge - the crew in the Signature is phenomenal. I (and my team) spent a considerable amount of time in the lounge. Dion, Meljune, Chiquie, Carissa, Itchi, and the chefs preparing the food in the kitchen are all superb. The crew always finds a way to say yes, make you feel at home, and welcomes you with open arms. So much so, we decided to spend our last night in the hotel with a night of karaoke and sharing a number of songs with them.

We will come back and this crew is a big part of that. Thank you for a phenomenal stay!!

Aaron Z

Room Tip: I stayed in a corner room on the 7th floor right across from Fast Bites and the basketball court. I...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Aaron Z
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

My then-fiancé-now-husband and my dad booked a tower premiere suite with a connecting deluxe room (1521 & 1522) so my bridesmaids and I have a place to stay for our R&R the night before my wedding day. Every minute spent in Bellevue was fantastic!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT! We made several requests before and during our stay --- from bringing extra blankets, extending 2 hours of check-in, room cleaning, first aid, additional complimentary drinks, etc! The staff accommodated us with smiles on their faces (and all those requests were free of charge).

THE ROOMS were spacious, the beds were suuuper comfy... even the bathroom was astounding! There were phones on every part of the room for our convenience. TVs were also in the bedroom and receiving areas. What I liked best is the COBY iPhone charger-player-alarm. I played our wedding songs while we were there.

THE POOL was cold but I think that's normal. My bridesmaids took a dip and enjoyed it anyway. If I didn't lack sleep then I would've dipped in too.

CAFÉ D'ASIE had a wide variety of dishes and the ambiance was truly inviting. I enjoyed the pastries and drinks!!!

THE VUE BAR served complimentary drinks for all of us. We also met some celebrities and enjoyed good music.

My pre-wedding and honeymoon trips to Bellevue are things that I'd truly remember for the rest of my life... and I highly recommend this to everyone. :)

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bebe R
Abu Dhabi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We booked 5 rooms during our stay here at Bellevue (3 nights). It's for the preparation for our wedding. The Hotel looks nice, well decorated for the season and easy access to where you wanted to be.

It's so hard to rate this hotel because there are some areas that they are fantastic but there are some areas that they lack on. Let me group them for you.

(4 thumbs up)
The staff who assist and takes your luggage to your room they are superb.

The front desk staff who assists all my suppliers and guest they're great

The staff from the shuttle service are very friendly and nice.

The Tower suites are very nice. I love the bathrooms at deluxe suites.

The breakfast buffet have a lot of variety.

One of my guest left her cellphone and got it back. So rare for hotels but it's great bellevue impressed us.

(3 Thumbs down)
The concierge only serves welcome drinks to other nationalities.

When we get back to our room the night of our wedding our suites were not cleaned. No housekeeping came.

The breakfast omelet counter, the flavor of the omelets are not consistent and there are occasions that they forgot our order.

In spite of thumbs down we still enjoyed our stay. And might stay again if we get a chance.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank CeeCee1128
Kenmore, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here with family over the Nov. Bonifacio weekend, our accommodations for a nephew's wedding in Las Pinas. Hotel also was perfectly located nearby the reception venue, the Palms Country Club in Alabang. We stayed in the tower building. Spent a couple of hours poolside just relaxing and enjoying the breeze. Room is large&spacious with a king bed, and we added a third bed. Space in bathroom very generous. Aircondition functioning strong at night, which helped us get our much needed rest. Our relatives stayed in the main building, and they booked a unit with a kitchenette. Room also well presented with a small sala area. Another relative booked on the main building a room with 2 twin beds but appeared cloistered. Hubby & I spent one evening at the Vue Bar dancing away to live music.
Good service and reception desk very helpfull. WiFi had strong signal. Will definitly stay here again if ever in Alabang area. We weren't able to try any of the restaurants, however I heard from other guests that the offerings are good & decent, and worth the cost.

Room Tip: Go for the tower rooms, upper floors for the night time views. The Vue Bar is on topmost floor ( 12t...
1 Thank Lady_Tubs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed at the Bellevue for a month from October to almost Thanksgiving. Immediately upon check in, I felt welcomed. The staff are great, friendly and very personable people. My room attendant, Jonell took great care of me and my room on the 8th floor. The staff of the signature lounge; Chiquie, Dian, Meljune and Raffy; we exceptional. Their eagerness to be of help, excellent memories on names and food orders, make them the best in the business. They really take you into their culture and into the Bellevue family by encouraging a fun atmosphere. And they all sing karoke like professionals! If you ever travel to Alabang/Manila, you have to stay here!

• Stayed October 2013